My Family!!!!

My Family!!!!
What a busy life!!!

Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Hi my name is Hannah, welcome to my blog.I am 8 years old  and I love doing sport especially gymnastics,I go every Thursday night.I also love doing swimming I am on badge 4 aiming for badge 5.I like going climbing with my dad at The Depot too! My favourite lessons are art,english,P.E, ICT and history.I like maths  and geography too. On a wednesday night I go to Cubs.I would like to be like my dad because he did scouting aswell.

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog Hannah. Sounds like you are a very busy girl. You are very good at climbing. I went to Aerial Extreme last summer with my family. There was a really high climbing wall at the start of the course which was a bit scary. The worse bit was that when you reached the top of the climbing wall, you had to walk along a wobbly rope bridge and then jump off a platform at the other end. The instructor made me go first, so even though I was terrified, I had to do it or no one else would have been able to get past me! In the end it was great fun and I felt like I had faced my fears.
    I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete