My Family!!!!

My Family!!!!
What a busy life!!!

Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Scouts


This year in scouts has been a big one. We had the camping competition:
This is a video of a fire we made at the scout hut in practice for the camping comp:
                                                     
                                                                  
                This is the certificate we got for winning the camping comp for the third year running!!!
Also this year we have done an expedition and a day hike. The expedition was over 10 miles and we were so tired afterward.
This is the route and that is the campsite



Just before I go I would like to show you my camp blanket!
Before...

And after ( well after all the badges are on!)!!

 I will post something else soon, I promise
Cya :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment